- The final guarantee of attendees at any function must be received ten (10) business days prior to the event.
- If the number in attendance falls below the guarantee, the charges for the function will be based on the guaranteed number. The club will prepare at least 5% overage in food, in case the actual number in attendance exceeds the guarantee. Even with this procedure in place, the Club cannot guarantee that the overage attendees will receive the specified menu option.
- All functions are subject to club service charge (does not include gratuity) and applicable state and local taxes.
- Appropriate attire is always required at the Club (no jeans, tank tops, cut offs, tee shirts etc.).
- A $500.00 deposit for the event is required to reserve the date of your event. This amount will be deducted from the final bill. In addition, opening fees for events held on dates when the Club is normally closed will be handled on an individual basis in accordance with the number of participants scheduled.
- Generally, if a function must be canceled, the deposit will be refunded in full if the Club received notification of cancellation at least six (6) months prior to the function. However, if cancellation is less than six months, the deposit will be refunded in full based on the Club’s ability to re-book the date.
- Final menu selections must be submitted for confirmation to the Club six months prior to the function to ensure the availability of the desired menu items. Thirty days out, another payment of 25% of the expected cost of the event is due. Ten days prior to the event, the remaining 50% of the balance is due. Selections without predetermined amounts, for example, a mark down bar, may be paid the day of the event. All balances remaining unpaid for more than ten days after the function are subject to a late fee of 5%. Should this balance be referred to collection, the host agrees to pay: all attorney fees, court costs, collection expenses, and litigation expenses.
- No food or beverage, of any kind, will be permitted too be brought into any function without prior written approval of the Club. The Club assumes no liability for these items. The Club reserves the right to discontinue service to patrons who, at the Club’s discretion should not be served additional alcoholic beverages.
- The Club is not responsible for damage or loss of any items left in the Club prior and/or following any function. The Club must approve any items, signs, displays, or decorations used for the event.
- The host of the function shall reimburse the Club for any damage, loss, or liability incurred to the Club by any of the guests or organization contracted by the host to provide services or goods before, during, and/or after the event. The host agrees to indemnify and hold the Club and its officers, owners, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, liabilities joint or several, to which the Club may become subject as a result of the agreement or any default hereunder.
- The Club shall not be liable for the non-performance of the contract when such non-performance is attributed to labor troubles, disputes or strikes, accidents, government regulations of, or restriction upon travel or transportation, non-availability of food, beverage or supplies, riots, national emergencies, acts of God, and other causes whether enumerated herein or not, which are beyond the reasonable control of the Club, preventing or interfering with the Club’s performance of its obligations under the contract.
*All banquet prices and banquet policies are subject to change with notification if possible.