• 10 minutes between tee-times:
o Spreading out bookings would ensure people do not congregate at tee boxes.
o Spacing out the tee times would also limit the number of people at the golf course.
• Signage describing operational changes including: no congregating, increased frequency of cleaning, no handshakes, and maintain social distancing between players
• Elevate the “bottom” of the cup
• Flags cannot be removed from the cup
• Remove drinking water jugs
• Elimination of on-course and practice facility touchpoints (i.e. bag drop, benches, ball washers, bunker rakes, rental equipment, and water coolers)
• Hand sanitizer and soap in all restrooms, including those on the course
o Restrooms shall be sanitized regularly
• Any players with any symptoms of COVID-19, should not play
• In addition, any players from a household with someone with symptoms of COVID-19 should not play
• Insist on social distancing on tees, greens, and throughout the round
• Players shall maintain adequate physical distancing between other groups.
• Golfers should pick up their own ball
• Handle your own scorecard
• Leave the flag in place while putting
• Sort out the sand in the bunker with a club
• Bring hand sanitizer with you and use during your round and at the end
• No handshakes at the beginning of the round or at the 18th hole