Lincolnshire Country Club features one of the finest golf courses on the south side of Chicago. Enjoy the best of what the golf course has to offer, including scenic views, encounters with native wildlife and a challenging, yet fun, layout. We are constantly making improvements to the golf course to keep it in immaculate condition and enjoyable to play. Our fast-paced greens and excellent course conditions are legendary.
A Tom Bendelow design, the golf course is par 72, and plays 5,210 yards from the forward tees and 6,530 yards from the tips. Strategically placed bunkers, small green complexes and tree lined fairways require shot accuracy from all areas of the course. Multiple ponds, along with Deer Creek, come into play on several holes, providing a scenic backdrop.
Upon joining the Lincolnshire family, you will find a tradition of camaraderie and excellent golf in a relaxed and friendly environment. Lincolnshire has maintained its membership at levels that preclude the need for tee times and keeps its average pace of play under four hours.
Golf Operations Amenities:
- Bag Room Service: Includes LCC bag tag, club cleaning services and club storage in our secured and climate-controlled bagroom
- Club Repair Services: Re-gripping, and general club repair is readily available
- PGA Golf Instruction: Both individual and group lessons are available to players of all ages and skill levels. Programs can be tailored to fit everyone's needs. Video swing analysis can also be provided.
- CDGA handicap memberships available (needed to participate in club events)
- Mill River discount pricing on all merchandise and special orders
- Club Fitting Services: Utilizing TaylorMade and Titleist fitting systems
- Demo/Club Fitting days are available for the members and their guests throughout the season
- Brand new demo/rental sets from Titleist and Taylor Made